Sunday 12 May 2013

I'm Back At Work





Blue Denim Shirt * Navy Carducci Blazer with Brass Buttons *Brown Check Pants *  Brown Woven Belt * Navy Knitted Silk Tie * Olive Gray Loafers Europa Art * Techni-colour Socks Fabiani * Brown Country Road Nappa Leather Gloves




 

 





 
Its been a minute since I've posted  a decent photo shoot but I must admit it was nice not working for awhile. But thats behind us now. Time to work. This is my lastest iteration. I call it "Back to Work", BoW for short. Very creative I know. Infact this is what I'm going to be wearing on my first day at my new job tomorrow courtesy of my little shopping holiday in Cape Town I recently took.
I do believe a Navy blazer should be a staple for any gentleman's wardrobe. Accessorised and styled correctly it can be the talk of the town. I hope I did it Justice. Wish me luck with my new carreer.

No comments:

Post a Comment